The police are reporting that two children and a woman are suspected to have died as a result of carbon monoxide poisoning in Three Hills, St Mary today. They have been identified as 37-year-old Charla Thompson-Young and her two children, 12-year-old Brandon Young and four-year-old Leslie Ann Young. The bodies were discovered and the police were summoned. A search revealed that a gas-powered generator, which was housed in the living room, was left turned on overnight with the house locked-up. Investigations have been launched.